Благотворительный "Фонд братьев Павличенко" - Полтавская областная общественная организация, зарегистрирована 08.02.2008 (Свидетельство Сер. АОО № 789402).
THE AIMS OF THE FUND
- Spiritual and moral upbringing of younger generation on the basis of the spiritual heritage of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
- To attract a wider range of people and organizations to the charity. Moreover, to explain the idea of the necessity of personal participation in charity and helping the poor and disadvantaged groups of the population.
- To form the fundamentals of a morally and physically healthy lifestyle, to render assistance to orphans and disabled children in matters of developing personal self-awareness, to promote the qualitative rehabilitation of orphans and disabled children, to provide them with sports and social development, and a future opportunity to take a worthy place in our society.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE FUND
- Charitable assistance to low-income and disadvantaged citizens of the country; to Sunday schools of the parishes of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church too.
- To carry out activities which promote an activation of social activities and the popularization of the concept of merciful service in society.
- To contribute the travels for religious people to the holy places of our country.
- To organize and support activities aimed at the development of spiritual and moral education of younger generation in the spirit of patriotism, adoption as the basis of the moral and moral foundations of society, its cultural and historical traditions.
- Assistance in the restoration, construction and reconstruction of the Orthodox monasteries and temples.
- To carry out of sport and social projects for orphans and disabled children aimed at the formation of a socially-adapted and socially-active personality; the formation of motivation for physical, moral, spiritual perfection.
- To active the work of sport sections in boarding schools.
- An individual help for children, who show good results in choosing their life path and obtaining professional education.
- To carry out sport and social projects among students and to create a social institution in the student environment that promotes healthy lifestyles and volunteer activities.
- To attract the attention of socially active citizens to the problems of orphans, children, who is deprived of parental care and disabled children, to contribute to changing the attitude of society towards the problems of orphanage.
- To establish direct contacts and organize an effective cooperation among sponsoring organizations and boarding schools of Ukraine.
- To promote the strengthening of social, cultural, business ties with public organizations and institutions, creative unions, religious organizations, state structures for solving joint issues and tasks.
PERMANENT OBJECTS OF THE FUND ACTIVITY
The Fund in its activity constantly covers boarding schools in the Poltava region:
- Poltava special boarding school for deaf children;
- Lubny special boarding school for mentally retarded children;
- Poltava Specialized Boarding School № 1;
- Poltava specialized boarding school № 2;
- Kremenchug special boarding school named after A.S. Makarenko;
- Kobelyaky special boarding school;
- Gradizk Special Boarding School;
- Mikhailovka Special Boarding School;
- Andreevska special boarding school;
- Varvarovka special boarding school;
- Mayorshchina special boarding school;
- Velikrotstyanetsk secondary school;
- Poltava Secondary School № 22;
- Kremenchug children's correctional colony;
- Lubny Children's tuberculosis sanatorium;
- Oncohematological department at the city clinical children’s hospital in Poltava.
AREA OF THE WORK WITH CHILDREN
The activities of the Fund are implemented in the following areas: sports, psychological, creative, spiritual and moral.
During the competition, the children receive mastery lessons from professional football players, communicate with journalists, the priest, organizers and guests of the tournaments. The strategy of prize promotion of the Fund implies the delivery of prizes and gifts to the participants of the competition. The prize fund is aimed at teaching, enlightening purposes, support of sports inventory (training books and DVDs, sports uniforms, sports equipment), and emotional encouragement. There are prizes in nominations "best goalkeeper", "best defender", "best striker", "prize of audience sympathies" are established.